Must have cash Security Deposit if there are no damages and the boat is in same condition as taken out you will receive your deposit back. If brought back dirty there will be $10-$20 dollar cleaning fee.
- All boats are full of gas when rented, Please stop at Indian Point Marina to fill the tank before returning the boat”
- The customer is responsible for all gas used.
- All boats come equipped with all necessary equipment to be legal on the water, ski flag, throw cushion, fire extinguisher, paddle ,and life jackets, except for baby lifejackets
- All children 7 and younger must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Anchors are not provided on rental boats
- No pets or BBQ grills allowed on boats
- Boats must be returned on time so they can be cleaned for next customer
Require Security Deposit $200.00 CASH
All 150 hp tritoons the rates below
Four hours: $240
All day: $480
Two days: $820
Three days: $1140
Four days: $1460
Five days: $1780
Six days: $2100
Seven days: $2420
Anyone born after 1/1/1984 must have a boater’s safety certificate to operate Marine Water Craft. If you have a similar card from your state of residence, you must bring it with you to operate a water craft. If your state does not require a boater’s safety certificate you may take the Missouri online.